Recorded: April 27, 2020
Length: 1 hour 30 min
Speakers: Elizabeth Bartz, Founder, State & Federal Commuications and Mike O'Brien, Founder, MOB Advocacy
Details: A 101 course of everything you need to know about State Lobbying:
- Lobbying laws at the state level, including recent changes, compliance with gift and pay-to-play rules and watch-outs for the procurement process
- Keeping up-to-date with state compliance trends
- Minimizing risk with smart compliance procedures
- Elizabeth Bartz, State and Federal Communications
Elizabeth Z. Bartz is founder, president, and CEO of State and Federal Communications, Inc. The company provides government compliance information and consulting to Fortune 500 companies, many trade and professional associations, legal and accounting firms, and corporate and contract lobbyists in all 50 states and Canada.
Bartz is very active in various professional societies, and community and volunteer efforts, sharing her time, talent, and resources. Her government affairs leadership positions include the State Government Affairs Council Executive Committee (SGAC) – the premiere state government affairs association for corporate and trade association executives. She is also a Gold Foundation member of the National Conference of State Legislatures (NCSL); associate member of the Council of State Governments (CSG); former president of Washington (DC) Area State Relations Group (WASRG); on the Board of Directors for the Public Affairs Council; Council on Governmental Ethics Laws (COGEL); and, most recently, as Vice President of the National Institute on Lobbying and Ethics (NILE).
Micheal O'Brien, Founder, MOB Advocacy
* You will receive a link to access the program after purchase